40 heures par semaine
We are pioneers. We were the first to break the sound barrier and design the first functional jetpack. We were aboard NASA’s first lunar mission and brought advanced tiltrotor systems to market. Today, we are defining the future of ondemand mobility. At Bell, we are proud to be an iconic company with superb talent, rapidly creating novel and coveted vertical lift experiences.
Summary of job description
- Address and resolve metallurgical problems or issues in the production, quality assurance, supplier, procurement and product support areas.
- Approve testing and evaluation of metallic materials, processes, parts and / or assemblies. Execute fatigue testing and analysis of metallic materials.
- Provide technical support to Design Engineering, reviewing and approving drawings in all phases of material selection and processing.
- Perform process audits and check and approve releases of planning. Assess and prescribe dispositions for part discrepancies for metallic materials and / or processes.
- Initiate, coordinate, train, contribute and / or execute technical programs providing for data analysis, report writing and presentation.
- Prepare and or review materials & process specification changes.
- Provide technical support to the Metallurgical lab personnel during evaluation of metallic materials.
- Contribute to applied research with a view to developing or optimizing manufacturing processes.
- Complete routine/recurring M&P engineering assignments independently.